Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ocean Shores

For memorial day weekend, we went camping at Ocean Shores.  When I was a teenager and I was babysitting, I saw their family pictures at the ocean, and I said I want to do that when I have my own family.  So ever since I have had this dream of the perfect family pictures at the beach.  So I bought a white dress and adorable clothes for the boys.  Waiting for the opportunity to go to the ocean.  So when we decided to go camping there I packed up our picture perfect clothes and my tripod and remote.

When we arrived it was sunset, so we decided to take the pictures the next day.  (We got some amazing sunset pictures in the mean time, I will include those later)  We were outside for about 15-20 minutes and when I got back to the van I saw my reflection, I realized family photos will have to wait until another trip.  My hair was so wavy, frizzy, and tangled and I forgot my flat iron and brush.  luckily I found a hair tie in my van to tame the mess! 

We got some great pictures of the boys though!





My 4 year old photographer took this picture of us!  Isn't he good!  I love that he has an interest in photography.  He doesn't say he wants to be a photographer...he says he is a photographer. 

No comments: