Monday, November 5, 2012

A new start

After taking a year off of photography I was a little scared to get back in the swing of it again. I have to say that I am incredibly grateful for my clients/friends. I would never be the photographer I am today or was a year ago without them. They help me remember that God has given me this gift of photography and encourage me to believe in myself. Photography has given me the opportunity to meet so many people and I have made so many close friends. I am honored to photograph the most important and exciting moments in people's lives. I love watching families grow over the years. To everyone who has supported me since the beginning. Who has watched me grow, both as a photographer and a person. Thank you. Thank you for encouraging me. Thank you for loving me even when my photos were not very good. Thank you for being patient while I am still learning. Thank you for never giving up on me. Thank you for forcing me not to quit.

No comments: