Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dr. Brossel




 I have been going to the same dentist since I was 5 years old. WOW that is 20 years.  I know most people hate going to the dentist, but ever since I was a little girl I love going to the dentist.  (and I haven't had a perfect dental history either) Now my kids love going to the dentist too.
Today I had the honor of taking the staff pictures for my dentist's website.  They are being recognized as best dentist in Federal Way.  I have include pictures of Dr. Brossel and Sarah.  She is the one who cleans my teeth.  (But we usually do about as much talking as cleaning, if not more)  I love her!  My husband has banned me from going with him when he gets his teeth cleaned, because we talk the whole time. (he feels a little left out I think) lol  My kids love her too, she makes them love to take care of their teeth, and they can't wait to show her their pretty smiles.  Which is great because we already know our 4 year old is going to need lots of dental work.

No comments: