Friday, April 18, 2008

Wow! I am learning sooooo much!  When I was in high school, I thought it was a lame excuse for adults to be computer illiterate.  Now it is ME who feels computer illiterate!  I love my new Mac though!  It makes things a lot easier!  I will never go back to the PC world!  

I am working on building my business.  I am officially not continuing my school next year.  So Photography will be my only business to pursue.  I am changing a lot....for the better.  My clients will now be able to view their photos, while I take them in the studio.  Then schedule another appointment to view a slide show of their finished photos, and recieve a password to order their photos online.  This is an awesome way to give your families opportunities to purchase their own prints and for you to have plenty of time to decide what prints you want.  I will still be offering high resolution digital files, but instead of burning CDs I will post your photos on a password protected photo gallery for you to download.  I am really excited! 

No comments: