Saturday, April 26, 2008

Last Thursday was such a wonderful day!  I had an awesome opportunity to meet with another local photographer, one I admire sooo much!  Julie Watts!  She is an amazing photographer, and so sweet!  Check out her blog www.juliewattsphoto.blogspot.com 
I was honored when she invited me to her photo studio.  She showed me around, taught me a lot, and even took some shots of me and my camera.  This is a picture that I took when she was teaching me about my flash.  THANK YOU JULIE!!!


Later that day I got to have a girls night with my good friend Lindsay, who is also a photographer.   We went to Point Defiance Park and took pictures of each other.  We both had fun being behind the camera, but it felt weird to be on the other side of the lens.


As soon as we saw the sun was setting and the beautiful light it was creating in the distance, we jumped in the car and chased the sun to find a perfect sunset location.



When we lost all our daylight, we went out to dinner.  We ate pizza and talked and finally made it home by midnight.  What a FUN day!

1 comment:

Lil mama Karen said...

Sounds like a fun night. Maybe soon I will be able to have a kid free night and chase the sun. I love the picture of the wind blowing your hair. Keep it up.